Tuesday 2 September 2014

Feeling Fruity



 



I am sooo sorry I havn't posted in so long, I have been so busy, but I promise I will be updating my blog much more often :)

Anyway, inspired by summer fruity vibes and bright colours, I decided to do a beauty / fashion illustration series featuring some of my fav summer fruits; lemon, watermelon and pineapple. 
Hope you like them!
 I used my usual pencil and watercolour for all these and the originals and prints are available for purchase in my etsy store - https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/AnnabelleKingg

If your following me on instagram you'll probably be thinking, this is SUCH a late post - which it is. But, you'll also know that I've recently been away holidaying in Turkey so I guess I have a good excuse to why I havn't been posting ;) Haha!

Expect a few more posts following this one including one about my home from home, Turkey :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment