Thursday 6 February 2014

Liquid GOLD

 Liquid Gold
By Annabelle King

A few months back I came across the most beautiful editorial shot by Sandro Baebler for Fashion Gone Rogue that features stunning gowns by one of my favourite designers, Alexander McQueen. 
So I went ahead and asked Sandro Baebler if I could have the pleasure of illustrating this editorial, to which he said yes! 
The images are so romantic and decadent, they actually took my breath away.
With hints of gold throughout the spread, I thought I would make a feature of the gold in my illustration by using metallic paint and who doesn't love a bit of gold?!
  
Here are a few images from the editorial but make sure you check out the full editorial on fashiongonerogue.com!
x
Photographer: Sandro Bäbler
Stylist: Yvonne Reichmuth
Hair/Make Up: Jehan Radwan
Model: Corinna Scout Model

No comments:

Post a Comment