Saturday 8 February 2014

Zuhair Murad Haute Couture Spring Summer '14



Zuhair Murad 
Spring Summer 2014
Haute Couture
By Annabelle King

Couture fashion week is the best time of the year for me! - if only i were lucky enough to go and see the collections myself in pairs...but i guess the closest i am going to get to them is to stream them live online...
:(
Zuhair Murad is in my opinion THE, if not one of the most amazing designers of all time and he never fails to amaze me! Whilst watching the show I was swept away to a wonderful land filled with lace, embroidery, gold and sparkle, I wanted the collection to go on forever!
I have never seen such an exquisite collection and i seriously want to illustrate every piece, but unfortunately i don't have the time...
But anyway, I chose probably one of the hardest designs to illustrate, but I definitely think it was worth it - I used pencil for the main part of the piece and then metallic gold paint for the beautiful belt.
x


No comments:

Post a Comment